Producer/DOP: Jean Ghalo | Cinematographers: Danielle Baptista, Joseph Bassil, Nick Langmead, Tim Carnie | Post Production: Eliane Mallat, Nick Tohme
Co-Producer: Rochelle Escobar | Assistants: Jonathan and Ben | Production: Jean Ghalo & Friends
Gulf Craft Inc. wanted to create new imagery for its world-class super yachts the Nomad 55, Majesty 90 and 110, designed and produced by the company. The yachts were first previewed at the Dubai International Boat Show 2016. We were tasked with the full photography of the interior and exterior of the three super yachts.
- Shoot yachts, interior and exterior
- Cinematography footage
- Locations: at the docks during the boat show and on the sea while the boats are sailing
- Overcome challenge of shooting while at the boat show, while yachts surrounded by people and other boats at the docks.
- Build image library for website, social media and catalogues
- Showcase the yachts’ lavish interiors, from decks to rooms
- Capture yachts in motion on the sea
- High defination photos for all 3 super yachts
- Editorial, Social Media/digital content
- 3 showreel videos: one for each yacht