Creative Director: Jean Ghalo | Director/DOP: Hichem Abdedaiem | Photographer: Fares Jammal | Stylist: Abir | Hair & Make Up: Veronica | Production Coordinator: Raneem | Production Runner: Mao | Production Assistant: Tammie | Model: Jihan | Equipment & Production Assistants: Eddie and Aldrich | Producer: Charbel Dahdouh | Executive Producer: Fares Jammal | Production: Shadow & MarComLux | Special thanks to Marli New York and Maral Artinian
- To celebrate 50 years of the UAE – MARLI wanted to pay tribute to the country and its people.
- The goal was to create a campaign to reflect the identity of MARLI
- The campaign was created to reflect MARLI’s inspirations, which is a brand inspired by New York’s architecture that simultaneously reflected in the UAE’s landmarks and architecture.
- The campaign reflects the origin on how to country started the off as just being a sandy desert and the vision lead to creating the dunes into a cosmopolitan country.
- We delivered a still and motion campaign, that has photos for editorial, online and offline media along with and outdoor advertising in the UAE.